Why should you have your system maintained annually?
For your HVAC system, one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems and unwanted costs is annual maintenance. When done properly, maintaining your system will save you money on energy bills and help your system last longer.
1. Extend the lifetime of your equipment
2. Fewer breakdowns
3. Equipment stays more efficient
4. Maintenance keeps the equipment in like-new working condition.
5. HVAC equipment is very technical and has moving parts. Just like maintaining your car, it is necessary to have HVAC equipment maintained as well.
6. Fulfills required maintenance for manufacturer's warranty and extended warranty plans.
The 4 Season Protection Plan Includes:
- Two tune-ups per year
- Air conditioner tune-up in the spring
- Furnace tune-up in the fall
- Furnace filters replaced at tune-ups
- Thermostat batteries replaced every year
- A/C maintenance tune-up will be comprised of a 20-point check
- Furnace maintenance tune-up will be comprised of a 21-point check
- No diagnostic fees on service calls when work is performed
- 10% labor discount on any repairs, no maximum limit
- Front of the line priority scheduling for protection plan members when service is required
- Earn $100 annual replacement credit towards a new HVAC system up to $1,000. Continuous running current membership required
- Set up WIFI smart thermostats to directly email any failures to Airic's service department if desired
- Maintenance required by equipment manufacturers records kept for warranties up to date
- Exclusive protection plan member promotions